Azerbaijan University of Languages is pleased to announce the international conference: “Current Issues in Applied Linguistics”. The Conferencewill be held at Azerbaijan University of Languages on 25-26 October 2018.
The aim of the conference is to discuss and share the main issues and new approaches in Applied Linguistics.
- Experimental and Comparative Linguistics
- Theoretical and practical issues in sociolinguistics
- New approaches to foreign language teaching
- Current Issues in Translation Studies
- Linguo-semiotic issues of text
Working languages of the Conference: Azerbaijani, English, Russian
Book of abstracts will be published.
Abstract submission deadline: 01 October 2018
Successful submissions will be acknowledged by email to the corresponding author within two weeks.
Call for Papers
- Author’s/Authors’ name(s), surname(s) – Font size: 12 pt, Bold (right indent);
- Affiliation – Font size: 12 pt, Bold (right indent);
- Abstract name – Font size: 14 pt, Bold, (centrally indented);
- Abstract size – A4 paper size, 200-250 words (including references), pages are not numbered;
- Keywords ( 3-5 words written in the original language ) – Font size: 12 pt, Bold;
- Font: Times New Roman,12 pt; spacing: 1,5;
- Margins: Left, right,bottom – 2 cm, top – 3 cm;
- Each abstract will be anonymously reviewed by a panel of scholars.
Baku, Azerbaijan University of Languages, AZ 1014, R. Behbudov St. 134, Scientific Cooperation Division, 3rd floor, room № 302.
Tel: +994 50 622 41 11 (whatsapp)
+994 55 658 11 40
Email: [email protected]
Registration fee: 50 Euro