AmplifyChange supports and lead the engagement of young people and girls to shape, implement, monitor and ensure accountability for the new global goals.
- Gender-based violence, including sexual violence and female genital mutilation;
- Access to comprehensive reproductive health services for socially and economically marginalised and vulnerable people;
- Addressing the causes of unsafe abortion including criminalisation of abortion and lack of availability of and access to comprehensive abortion care services;
- Sexual health of young people and girls, including through comprehensive sexuality education and ending child, early and forced marriage;
- Challenging stigma, discrimination, attitudes and laws that undermine human rights, including on grounds of gender identity or sexual orientation, particularly LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex) individuals.
- Any organisation from these countries can apply for an Opportunity Grant;
- More established groups that want to try a new idea are also welcomed by AmplifyChange to apply, but it particularly encourage more established groups to help smaller groups apply.
Opportunity grants can be up to a maximum of EUR 10,000.
Interested applicants can submit their application forms online latest by 31 December 2017.
For more information please visit the official website.